Teambuilding and Team bonding Adventures in Estes Park, CO
School and Youth Groups in Estes Park
Team Building and High Ropes Course
- Play together
- We offer one of the most exciting and unique ropes courses and team-building experiences in Northern Colorado, boasting over 32 challenges at 10 and 21 feet in the air.
- With a range of challenges, from easy to difficult, each participant can start with an experience that is comfortable for them, then increase in difficulty level to help overcome their fear of heights and build self-confidence.
- Our course design allows our guests to be near each other, where they can encourage and support one another. When your students go through our course, we facilitate the entire process, to help them achieve the level of success that they set at the beginning of the experience.
- Learn Together
- In addition to the ropes course, we offer traditional and non-traditional teambuilding options to help achieve the experience that you want for your students.
- You can add on an ax throwing activity, complete with a fire pit and smores, or join us for a facilitated experience on the ground where we walk your students through improving communication, cooperation, and community through team challenges.
Customize your Adventure
With our custom teambuilding program, you can create an activity that lasts from a few hours to a full day. We can create something as simple as a fun bonding outing where students get a chance to have a shared adventure to an integrated experience that takes your group through teambuilding activities to help work on the big 3 C’s: Communication, Cooperation, and Community.
Gives us a shout, even if you are just in the research phase, and we will go through your desires, concerns, and budget to help achieve the outcome you want.
Team Building Options Available
We have multiple teambuilding options available that can be added to the ropes course or used as a standalone activity. All of the options are custom-built for your group to help achieve the outcome you are hoping for.
If the hope is primarily for bonding, we can put together a day where we start you off on the ropes course, take a break around our fire pit and roast some hotdogs or smores and finish off with ax throwing.
If you are wanting to dive a bit deeper, we can work with you to create a teambuilding program that can last from a few hours to a full day. We use a traditional teambuilding model starting your group out on the ground with a series of icebreakers then easy ground-based challenges that move into more difficult tasks.
We have the ability to utilize both on-site and off-site locations, have anywhere from 1-3 hours teambuilding and include ax throwing, our firepit, and slacklining if desired.
Due to the multiple options available to make your team building outing the experience you want; we recommend you contact us to talk through the best options for your group and to get a quote.
Our rates do change throughout the season, with greater discounts available before Father’s Day and after mid-August. We also reserve Mondays for private group reservations during the main season but can accommodate groups on any day of the week.
We can also bring our program to your school for a more budget-friendly activity.
Is there a minimum or maximum group size?
There is no minimum group size, but we do split groups that are larger than 40 into different timeslots as our course max at one time is 40. We have many ways to do this and have hosted a fair number of groups that had over 100 people. Give us a call and we will walk you through the options.
Can I do team building as a standalone activity?
Absolutely! All of our options can either be packaged together or by themselves. We can even come to you.
What is the cost?
You could be looking at as little as $25 per person, to over $50 per person. It also depends on the season, as we charge a flat rate with a greater discount during our shoulder seasons (spring, fall, and Mondays during the summer), and a higher per-person rate during the main season. We do have discounts available for any group of 8 or more.
What is the age limit for ax throwing?
12 is our minimum age for ax throwing. Learn more about ax throwing.
What times of the year are you open?
We can take group reservations starting as early as April through October. If we need to cancel due to bad weather a full refund will be given.
Is there a place to have lunch onsite?
We have multiple picnic tables, benches, and some space on the ground available, and can easily accommodate your group lunches during our shoulder seasons. During the main season, places to sit may be more limited depending on group size.