Providing Aerial Adventure since 2014
The BEST in Estes Park Aerial Adventure
- Play together
- Unlike traditional ropes courses that only allow one or two students on a challenge at a time, we can have up to 45 people on our course together.
- We have the biggest ropes course in Northern Colorado. This allows for more engagement and less standing around time, meaning you can fit us into a schedule much easier than a course that has fewer options.
- Challenge by Choice
- We have 32 aerial challenges designed to have easy, medium and hard difficulties. This allows our participants to push their comfort and challenge level without crossing it.
Pricing starts at $25 per person.
Children who cannot reach 6′ standing flatfooted are $25 per person and general admission is $39 per person. The reservation includes 2 hours of time with orientation. Group discounts start at 8 participants.
Team Building Options Available
Want to add a bit more to the experience? We have multiple teambuilding options available that can be added on to the ropes course. Some of the options are:
- Ax Throwing (if they are at least 14 years old)
- Traditional ground based challenges
Contact us for more information and Pricing.
Pricing before group discounts: $25 for children who cannot reach 6′ standing flatfooted.
$39 for General admission.