After 6 great years, our manager has moved on to some new adventures. Leaving a position open for the right person to run our team!
We are hiring for this coming season that will run from mid-May through mid-October.
Housing is not provided.
Have a minimum of one season working as a shift lead, supervisor or manager on a challenge course, zip line tour or aerial adventure park. We may be willing to make exceptions for individuals with a combination of experience working at a ropes course/zipline/aerial adventure park and at least an associate’s degree in Outdoor Education or a related field.
- Must be a responsible, punctual, and reliable individual committed to the job
- Must maintain a superior level of customer service in all interactions with guests and employees.
- Must be able to accommodate a varied and flexible work schedule that includes weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with owners and coworkers.
- Must be able competent working at heights
- Must be comfortable interacting with guests of all ages and demographics
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be 21 years old
- Be available for the entire season that runs from the week before Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend into October.
- ACCT Level 2 or ACCT Course Manager Certification
- Bachelors degree in Outdoor Education or a related field
- Experience with Challenge course maintenance and inspections
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct and appearance with an attitude that is conducive to providing superior guest interactions
- Provide a clear and concise safety briefing to a group of guests
- Maintain the highest level of guest and personal safety at all times
- Demonstrate excellent technical and interpersonal skills, and be able to competently perform multiple rescues types at heights
- Train for and perform lateral services within the operation as needed
- Assist with equipment inventory and report equipment damage, malfunction, and repair requirements as necessary.
- Assist with course maintenance on a weekly basis
- Manage multiple employees at one time
- Responsible for opening and/or closing the facility
- Assist with inspections of the course
- Assist with keeping an inventory of office supplies, products/food for sale, bathroom supplies, etc…
- Be able to manage daily operations including checking guests in and out, managing the booking system, answering phone calls, ensuring all operation protocols are followed by staff at all times.
- $18-$20 DOE
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Pro Deals
- 50% discount on food and 35% discount on merchandise in our store
- Be involved in helping others grow in their confidence
- The small family business work environment
- Shared Tips
- 4 days paid time off
- Staff BBQ’s
- Ongoing training
- Snacks and drinks to keep you energized
- When feeling stressed, just need to look around and enjoy the awesome view from 20 feet in the air