We are looking to hire a few awesome facilitators for 2017. As a facilitator at Open Air Adventure Park your first and main job is to provide the level of customer service that leaves our guests feeling WOWED. So if your preferred environment is behind a computer or building something awesome (far from other people), Open Air might not be the best fit for you. We are expecting to have over 9,500 visitors in 2017, with lots and lots of customer interaction. If being around people energizes you, you have an ability to make people feel cared for, and enjoy serving others then we might be a great fit for you. A few of the sweet things you get to do, be in a harness 20 feet in the air looking at amazing views of Rocky Mountain National Park (if you hate heights, fresh air and sweeping views, again might not be the best fit), helping cashier and book guests, teach guests how to use our equipment and perform amazing acts of aerial rescues as needed. Housing is not provided.
- 1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a responsible, punctual, and reliable individual committed to the job
- Must maintain a superior level of customer service in all interactions with guests and employees.
- Must be able to accommodate a varied and flexible work schedule that includes weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with owners and coworkers.
- Must be able to work at heights comfortably
- Must not be prone to panic or anxiety attacks.
- Must be comfortable interacting with guests of all ages and demographics
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Paid training
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Pro Deals
- Small family business work environment (yes, yes we do give a crap about you)
- Shared Tips (usually amounts to an extra 50 cents an hour)
- When feeling stressed, just need to look around and enjoy the awesome view from 20 feet in the air